Registration and signups start December 4th, 2014. Game play will begin on December 17th, 2014 at 4:00PM Pacific Time and continue until December 31st, 2014 at 11:59PM Pacific Time.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Requirements to participate:
- You are at least Eighteen (18) years of age or older (and if below the age of 18 then you must have your parent/legal guardian's permission to enter should you be a minor in your state of residence).
- You are a registered EVGA User (registration is free through EVGA website).
- You have a stable online connection
- You have one of the following games: Team Fortress 2, Left 4 Dead 1, Left 4 Dead 2, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Counter Strike: Global Offensive games
How to enter:
- (a) To enter participants must first register for an account on the EVGA website before or during the event.
- During registration the participant must provide a Steam ID or a Battlefield 3/4 in game name.
- (b) Participants may only register once and only one entry is allowed per person during the event.
All employees of EVGA, our Sponsors, and all affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible for this promotion.
By participating in the event, participant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and regulations and the decisions of the sponsors are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this event.
- (a) ONE entry per person on the date of the event.
- (b) No profane language or rude behavior on any VOIP or chat used
- (c) Prize Levels :
- Level 1 : Anyone who plays any length of time is qualified to win in this prize level
- Level 2 : Anyone who plays for at least One (1) hour is qualified to win in this prize level
- Level 3 : Anyone who plays for at least Two (2) hours is qualified to win in this prize level
- (d) The gaming event rules are subject to change at any time. If any changes to the rules occur, you will be notified through the event page on EVGA's website and EVGA forum Post
- (e) This is not a competition or tournament
- (f) Odds of winning a prize are dependent upon number of eligible entries received at the time of the random drawing. Winners will be selected and posted to the EVGA website by January 9th, 2015 at 12:00PM (Pacific). All decisions are final and binding.
Prize list is listed on EVGA website:
EVGA reserves the right to substitute an alternate prize of equal or greater value in the event all or part of a prize set forth above becomes unavailable. No cash substitute or transfer of prizes is available. Prizes are awarded without warranty of any kind from EVGA, express or implied, without limitation, except where this would be contrary to federal, state, provincial, or local laws or regulations. All federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply. Decisions of EVGA and the Judging are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this event. Return of any prize/prize notification may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. All winners must email firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of the winner announcement to claim their prize. Potential prize winner(s) and their parents/legal guardians may be required to sign and return an Affidavit or Declaration of Eligibility, a Liability/Publicity Release within 30 days following the date of first attempted notification. Failure to comply within this time period may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. EVGA at its sole discretion shall reserves the right to disqualify any Participant from the event if it reasonably believes that the Participant has attempted to undermine the legitimate operation of the event by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices or abuses, threatens or harassment of any other Participants, EVGA employees and affiliates.
Use of Winner's Name & Information:
By entering, each entrant grants permission, without further compensation, to EVGA and their agents and licensees, to use the entrant's name, information, scores, statements, and submitted material for broadcast, print and promotional purposes in connection with the event
Limitations of Liability:
By entering, entrants agree to release EVGA, and their officers, directors, employees and agencies from any claim, loss, liability, damage or injury of any kind arising from their participation in the event or their receipt or use of the event prize.
Winner is responsible for all federal, state and local taxes associated with acceptance and use of prize.
Any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this event, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by arbitration. Claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this contest, but in no event attorney's fees. These Official Rules shall be governed by, subject to, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, United States of America, excluding all conflict of law rules. If any provision(s) of these Official Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect. To the extent permitted by law, the rights to litigate, seek injunctive relief or make any other recourse to judicial or any other procedure in case of disputes or claims resulting from or in connection with this event are hereby excluded, and all Participants expressly waive any and all such rights.
EVGA will not be held responsible if for any reason the event is not capable of running or operating as planned due to infection by computer virus, fraud, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, technical failures, or force majeure that, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this event. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with or abuses any aspect of the event, as solely determined by Sponsor, and to cancel, terminate, modify, or postpone the event until a later date. Sponsor assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, or other failure of or related to the software platform on which the event is played, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this event.
Offer void where prohibited.
SPONSOR: This event is sponsored by EVGA Corporation (EVGA), a California corporation with principal place of business at 2900 Saturn St Suite #B, Brea, CA 92821, USA